Monday, August 23, 2010

WELCOME!

Welcome to all you who are trying to figure out Fly Fishing on Maui. I will be your guide. There is only one catch to learning from me: you have to learn with me. This blog is about my adventures in paradise and learning how to Fly Fish it too. You will be excited to learn that my baby boy Derek and my fantastic wife Susel will be joining us on our little trips around Maui. I will update this blog as often as i feel like it (I do live on Maui after all) so don't rush me. My plan is to bring you along each Fly Fishing excursion I go on and then once weekly post about all the things I learned. These once weekly postings will be titled TIPS as soon as I figure out how to put tabs on this blog. Don't be surprised if i post stuff that ain't so related to Fly Fishing the beautiful waters of Maui. you can feel free to email me with any suggestions or questions about anything you want to know about Fly Fishing Maui. I plan on offering up my services as a guide in the near future so if you are planning a trip to Maui give me a shout and I will help make your adventure a success (after I learn how to make mine a success)!

1 comment:

  1. hi , I am here in kihei and looking for fly fishing tips for big bones or travally or anything else. locatiobs , flies, thanks for any tips
    ralph

    ReplyDelete